I saw this recipe on allrecipes.com and thought it would be a great one to share with my camping peeps out there!
Let me know if you try it and how it goes for ya!
- 4 (8 ounce) salmon filets
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 large red onions, sliced into rings
- 1 jarred roasted red pepper, drained and cut into strips
- 8 ounces portobello mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
15-min. Prep – 45-min. Cook – Ready in 1-hour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish generously with olive oil.
- Arrange potato slices in a layer on the bottom of the baking dish. Season with a little salt and pepper. Place a layer of onions over the potatoes, then a layer of roasted peppers, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper as desired. Place salmon fillets over the vegetables in the dish, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Place whole mushrooms over the fillets, and drizzle them with sesame oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Fish should flake easily with a fork, and potatoes should be tender.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
If you liked this post and would like me to be your personal coach, join my team and I’ll help you reach your goals no matter how high they are! Together we can move Mountains!!
Jen Leppert is a Full time Mom, Wife, Mountain Girl and fitness coach who works with clients to help them reach their goals. Jen struggled with back pain, boring exercises, and plateaus in her progress for years until she discovered the solution that helped her lose over 30 pounds, over 2 pants sizes and keep it off . Whether you need to lose a lot of weight or a little, or need a way to get out of your rut, or if you want to make an income helping others reach their goals, Jen will help you get the results that you deserve. It is never too late to start. – Click Here to get started!