Mocha Banana Mousse!
This has got to be my new favorite, quick and easy yummy snack!
I needed something really fast today, knew what I was hungry for, had on hand and decided to throw a few things together and see what happened.
I couldn’t decide if it tasted more like cheesecake or mousse, either way I wanted to stick my entire face in it!! And I did lick the bowl clean when I finished! Ha Ha
And if you’re a healthy hiker like me, this is a great snack that you can take on day hikes for an extra boost of energy! I bet we can figure a way to make this packable as well! Hmmm, let me noodle on that…
I’m going to give you 2 variations to choose from, one is quick and the other is still fast but involves your blender.
Mocha Banana Mousse
Author: Fit Hiker Chick
Recipe type: Healthy Snack, dessert
Serves: 1 serving
This is a super quick, healthy snack when you're craving something sweet!
- 1 small banana (1 purple container for 21 Day Fix
- Fage plain greek yogurt (1 red container for 21 Day Fix)
- PB2 (or natural nut butter) (2 tsp for 21 Day Fix)
- ½ Scoop Chocolate Vegan or Chocolate Shakeology (can substitute 1 Tbsp cocoa powder)
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Mash banana with a fork in dish till liquid.
- Add in your PB2 or nut butter and mix till blended.
- Mix in yogurt and then blend in your Shakeology or cocoa powder. (you may need to add a drop of liquid stevia if using cocoa powder)
- A dash of cinnamon on top if desired