Jen’s Secret White Chicken Chili
You can’t tell the kids what’s in this recipe! Tee Hee
At least My kids anyway!
It’s a great meal to take to parties, tailgates or pot lucks as well. Lots of flavor and you can take fun add in’s to go with it.
The only way I’ll get my boys (teenagers) to eat this, is that they don’t know it has beans in it.
I spice it up nicely, so they don’t notice and they really love it! So here is the recipe…
- 2 Large chicken breasts (4-5 if they are small)
- 1 Lg Carton of chicken broth (I use Pacific Organic Low Sodium brand)
- 1 med chopped onion
- 2 4 oz. cans chopped green chilis
- ½ Tbsb garlic
- 1-2 Tbsp Jen's homemade Taco Seasoning (see link below)
- 1 Lg jar (48 oz) Randall's Great Northern Beans
- Add the chicken breasts, onion, garlic, green chilis and seasonings to the crock pot and put on your low or high setting.
- Before adding beans, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to pot.
- Blend beans in a blender in 2 batches and add to pot.
- Let the flavors blend for about 15 minutes on high.
- Top with fun additions like shredded cheese, diced avocado and plain Greek yogurt (we use Fage)
- Serve with some Organic tortilla chips or even some home made ones. Look for my link below.
- **Season to taste, you may need to add a bit more taco seasoning. We just put ours out on the table so anyone can add their own.
- I do all of this in my Instapot (my electric pressure cooker) so it only takes mine about 35 minutes total
- You could also do this on a stovetop.
Here is the link to my Homemade Taco Seasoning
Here’s how to make your own Tortilla Chips
If you liked this post and would like me to be your personal coach, join my team and I’ll help you reach your goals no matter how high they are! Together we can move Mountains!!
Jen Leppert is a Full time Mom, Wife, Mountain Girl and fitness coach who works with clients to help them reach their goals. Jen struggled with back pain, boring exercises, and plateaus in her progress for years until she discovered the solution that helped her lose over 30 pounds, over 2 pants sizes and keep it off . Whether you need to lose a lot of weight or a little, or need a way to get out of your rut, or if you want to make an income helping others reach their goals, Jen will help you get the results that you deserve. It is never too late to start. – Click Here to get started!