Ok, I could really just stick my face in the entire bowl and inhale this stuff!! I love Pumpkin Pie and this tastes just like it only better if you can believe it! And WITHOUT the guilt!! It’s great for breakfast, snack or a dessert.
Pumpkin has so many great benefits for you. It’s packed with fiber, potassium and zinc. Pumpkins are an antioxidant and an anti inflammatory food! This means it helps with joint health, organ health, stress relief and soft tissue injuries! Perfect for an after hike/workout snack 🙂
I’ve already told you the great benefits of Chia in my Apple Pie Chia Pudding recipe. This just gives you one more reason to chow down!!
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
Recipe type: Snack, Dessert, Breakfast
One of the best ways to get your fiber, Omega 3's and lots of beneficial vitamins in, in one shot! Grab a spoon and dig into this easy recipe.
- ½ C Pumpkin Puree (pure pumpkin, not pie filling)
- 1.5 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ - ¾ C Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp Grade B Maple Syrup
- Optional - Spoonful of Greek yogurt at breakfast or vanilla ice cream for dessert
- Layer each ingredient in a glass or jelly jar, stir together well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Get a case of jelly jars, make a large batch in a bowl and divide into jars. You'll have snacks for the week.
- You should only eat one per day. I know, it's hard not to eat all of them!! 🙂